Apartments For Rent Palm Beach Gardens #4 Apartments.com
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
Palmpalm1 (päm),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers.
- the corresponding part of the forefoot of an animal.
- the part of a glove covering this part of the hand.
- Also called sailmaker's palm. a stiff rawhide or metal shield worn over this part of the hand by sailmakers to serve as a thimble.
- a linear measure of from 3 to 4 inches (7½–10 centimeters), based on the breadth of the hand.
- a linear measure of from 7 to 10 inches (17½–25 centimeters), based on the length of the hand.
- the flat, expanded part of the horn or antler of a deer.
- a flat, widened part at the end of an armlike projection.
- the blade of an oar.
- the inner face of an anchor fluke. See diag. under anchor.
- (loosely) an anchor fluke.
- a flat-topped bearing member at the head of a stanchion.
- grease someone's palm, to give money to, esp. as a bribe: Before any work could begin, it was necessary to grease the superintendent's palm.
- to conceal in the palm, as in cheating at cards or dice or in juggling.
- to pick up stealthily.
- to hold in the hand.
- to impose (something) fraudulently (usually fol. by on or upon): to palm stolen jewels on someone.
- to touch or stroke with the palm or hand.
- to shake hands with.
- [Basketball.]to grip (the ball) momentarily with the hand in the act of dribbling.
- palm off, to dispose of by deception, trickery, or fraud;
substitute (something) with intent to deceive: Someone had palmed off a forgery on the museum officials.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Howdy folks, this post is about Apartments For Rent Palm Beach Gardens #4 Apartments.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 736 x 490. This photo's file size is only 106 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Apartments For Rent Palm Beach Gardens.
The current kitchen includes a contemporary kitchen principle to get across the narrow territory in your home. This concept presents when it comes to today's kitchen with modern furniture installation, thus create your home appear more modern and convenient to use. As we recognize, home style that is modern nowadays has become popular on the list of people.
Because the average current of each household have a household that was contemporary styles are put on cope with crowded circumstances area. The modern home was created to improve the modern idea of your kitchen have an area that was thin. Who suggests having a Apartments For Rent Palm Beach Gardens that can not be changed into a kitchen of the dreams? It's correctly this obstacle has a modest home is as exclusive as you possibly can we have to become innovative nowadays, to showcase the modern home contemporary like contemporary residences.
There is a broad selection of modern kitchen layout enthusiasm with a modern-style as possible emulate. Numerous modern home layout is visible in internet references and a variety of print advertising. Also, you may also try several of those tips to produce a contemporary kitchen wonderful that is modern.