Law Officer Com #10 NAACP Wants Michigan State Police Leader Fired For Meme
Lawlaw1 (lô),USA pronunciation n.
- the principles and regulations established in a community by some authority and applicable to its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision.
- any written or positive rule or collection of rules prescribed under the authority of the state or nation, as by the people in its constitution. Cf. bylaw, statute law.
- the controlling influence of such rules;
the condition of society brought about by their observance: maintaining law and order.
- a system or collection of such rules.
- the department of knowledge concerned with these rules;
jurisprudence: to study law.
- the body of such rules concerned with a particular subject or derived from a particular source: commercial law.
- an act of the supreme legislative body of a state or nation, as distinguished from the constitution.
- the principles applied in the courts of common law, as distinguished from equity.
- the profession that deals with law and legal procedure: to practice law.
- legal action;
litigation: to go to law.
- a person, group, or agency acting officially to enforce the law: The law arrived at the scene soon after the alarm went off.
- any rule or injunction that must be obeyed: Having a nourishing breakfast was an absolute law in our household.
- a rule or principle of proper conduct sanctioned by conscience, concepts of natural justice, or the will of a deity: a moral law.
- a rule or manner of behavior that is instinctive or spontaneous: the law of self-preservation.
- (in philosophy, science, etc.)
- a statement of a relation or sequence of phenomena invariable under the same conditions.
- a mathematical rule.
- a principle based on the predictable consequences of an act, condition, etc.: the law of supply and demand.
- a rule, principle, or convention regarded as governing the structure or the relationship of an element in the structure of something, as of a language or work of art: the laws of playwriting; the laws of grammar.
- a commandment or a revelation from God.
- (sometimes cap.) a divinely appointed order or system.
- the Law. See Law of Moses.
- the preceptive part of the Bible, esp. of the New Testament, in contradistinction to its promises: the law of Christ.
- [Brit. Sports.]an allowance of time or distance given a quarry or competitor in a race, as the head start given a fox before the hounds are set after it.
- be a law to or unto oneself, to follow one's own inclinations, rules of behavior, etc.;
act independently or unconventionally, esp. without regard for established mores.
- lay down the law:
- to state one's views authoritatively.
- to give a command in an imperious manner: The manager laid down the law to the workers.
- take the law into one's own hands, to administer justice as one sees fit without recourse to the usual law enforcement or legal processes: The townspeople took the law into their own hands before the sheriff took action.
- [Chiefly Dial.]to sue or prosecute.
- [Brit.](formerly) to expeditate (an animal).
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
MichiganMich•i•gan (mish′i gən),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the N central United States. 9,258,344;
58,216 sq. mi. (150,780 sq. km). Cap.: Lansing. Abbr.: MI (for use with zip code), Mich.
- Lake, a lake in the N central U.S., between Wisconsin and Michigan: one of the five Great Lakes. 22,400 sq. mi. (58,015 sq. km).
- a card game of the stops family, for three to eight players.
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Policepo•lice (pə lēs′),USA pronunciation n., v., -liced, -lic•ing.
- Also called police force. an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws.
- (used with a pl. v.) members of such a force: Several police are patrolling the neighborhood.
- the regulation and control of a community, esp. for the maintenance of public order, safety, health, morals, etc.
- the department of the government concerned with this, esp. with the maintenance of order.
- any body of people officially maintained or employed to keep order, enforce regulations, etc.
- people who seek to regulate a specified activity, practice, etc.: the language police.
- (in the U.S. Army)
- the cleaning and keeping clean of a camp, post, station, etc.
- the condition of a camp, post, station, etc., with reference to cleanliness.
- to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.
- to clean and keep clean (a camp, post, etc.)
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Howdy , this image is about Law Officer Com #10 NAACP Wants Michigan State Police Leader Fired For Meme. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1062 x 531. This blog post's file size is just 57 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Law Officer Com.
Law Officer Com #10 NAACP Wants Michigan State Police Leader Fired For Meme is among the most popular materials and therefore are often-used for that flooring as well as the Granite can also be a volcanic stone formed by heat and stress and are for sale in numerous shades like black shades, light dull and red and also other colors, Now because of the toughness and resilience, rock stone ceramic form typically employed for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and floor materials and in addition creating a family room.
Of course you know lots of these types of marble and contains become a fresh tendency on earth of residence and undoubtedly you're confused in selecting a layout, in establishing a home, you should think about the suitable shade for that surfaces of your home. Though it isn't unusual to likewise have a neutral colour including white coloring to paint the surfaces of your home colour grey house frequently selected whilst the bottom color is predominant.