2013 Land Rover Range Rover: Dashboard (awesome 2013 Range Rover Interior #1)
Landland (land),USA pronunciation n.
- any part of the earth's surface not covered by a body of water;
the part of the earth's surface occupied by continents and islands: Land was sighted from the crow's nest.
- an area of ground with reference to its nature or composition: arable land.
- an area of ground with specific boundaries: to buy land on which to build a house.
- rural or farming areas, as contrasted with urban areas: They left the land for the city.
- any part of the earth's surface that can be owned as property, and everything annexed to it, whether by nature or by the human hand.
- any legal interest held in land.
- [Econ.]natural resources as a factor of production.
- a part of the surface of the earth marked off by natural or political boundaries or the like;
a region or country: They came from many lands.
- the people of a region or country
- [Audio.]the flat surface between the grooves of a phonograph record.
- a realm or domain: the land of the living.
- a surface between furrows, as on a millstone or on the interior of a rifle barrel.
- a tenement house.
- see how the land lies, to investigate in advance;
inform oneself of the facts of a situation before acting: You should see how the land lies before making a formal proposal.Cf. lay of the land.
- to bring to or set on land: to land passengers or goods from a ship; to land an airplane.
- to bring into or cause to arrive in a particular place, position, or condition: His behavior will land him in jail.
- to catch or capture;
win: to land a job.
- [Angling.]to bring (a fish) to land, or into a boat, etc., as with a hook or a net.
- to come to land or shore: The boat lands at Cherbourg.
- to go or come ashore from a ship or boat.
- to alight upon a surface, as the ground, a body of water, or the like: to land on both feet.
- to hit or strike the ground, as from a height: The ball landed at the far side of the court.
- to strike and come to rest on a surface or in something: The golf ball landed in the lake.
- to come to rest or arrive in a particular place, position, or condition (sometimes fol. by up): to land in trouble; to land up 40 miles from home.
- land on, to reprimand;
criticize: His mother landed on him for coming home so late.
- land on one's feet. See foot (def. 27).
Roverrov•er1 (rō′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who roves;
- a mark selected at random, as in a competition between two archers wandering over a specified area.
- one of a group of fixed marks at a long distance.
- an archer who shoots at such a mark.
- [Croquet.]a ball that has been driven through all the arches and needs only to strike the last peg to be out of the game.
- (at concerts or the like) a person who has a ticket for standing room only.
- a senior boy scout, 18 years of age or older.
Rangerange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Hello there, this blog post is about 2013 Land Rover Range Rover: Dashboard (awesome 2013 Range Rover Interior #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 627 x 470. This photo's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: 2013 Range Rover Interior.
2013 Land Rover Range Rover: Dashboard (awesome 2013 Range Rover Interior #1) design has changed into a beloved style of a lot of people for their home. The look is elegant, straightforward and modern look has fascinated many individuals to utilize for their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? The furniture is made for modern style type has an exciting quality.
The look fashion fixtures provide the feeling of straightforward and sunshine within the closing look of the space. This is often obtained from the utilization of an straight-line to-use white colour so pleased lighting and clear. Another product used is glass product which will be transparent to provide the more modern's impression.
Use your imagination for a more creative approach patterns and finishes to supply a elegance within the area. For that substance used-to conduct interior planning be noticeable is options have opened. The impact that is experienced in contemporary home design is traces that are nominal and environment " stuff that is less ".
Ground with materials including pottery tile, ceramics, timber efficiently joined while in the contemporary group. Provide finishing fairly like a carpet for yet another feeling of luxury and to collision area creatively. This strategy is many perfect for distancing between the living room which will seem next-to eachother along with the diningroom.
2013 Land Rover Range Rover: Dashboard (awesome 2013 Range Rover Interior #1) layout style's color scheme is focused from the palette of simple shades like black, brown, dreary, and white. Utilize these colors for interior things including walls, threshold, flooring, and scheduling a place to get a dash of bright hues of the space in components.
Currently with day light in the space, room is manufactured open and shiny with contemporary contemporary interior design. Pick white flooring material so that lighting may be shown round the bedroom in the house. Also employ glass in place of skylights , large windows and wall product to bring in day light up to possible internally.