The Bad Seed Farm (delightful Cottage Gardens Petaluma #1)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Badbad1 (bad),USA pronunciation adj., worse, worst;
(Slang) bad•der, bad•dest for 36;
- not good in any manner or degree.
- having a wicked or evil character;
morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
- of poor or inferior quality;
deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
- inadequate or below standard;
not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
- inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
- invalid, unsound, or false: a bad insurance claim; bad judgment.
- causing or liable to cause sickness or ill health;
injurious or harmful: Too much sugar is bad for your teeth.
- suffering from sickness, ill health, pain, or injury;
ill: He felt bad from eating the green apples.
- not healthy or in good physical condition;
diseased, decayed, or physically weakened: A bad heart kept him out of the army.
- tainted, spoiled, or rotten, esp. to the point of being inedible: The meat is bad because you left it out of the refrigerator too long.
- having a disastrous or detrimental effect, result, or tendency;
unfavorable: The drought is bad for the farmers. His sloppy appearance made a bad impression.
- causing or characterized by discomfort, inconvenience, uneasiness, or annoyance;
unpleasant: I had a bad flight to Chicago.
- easily provoked to anger;
irascible: a bad temper.
- cross, irritable, or surly: If I don't have my morning coffee, I'm in a bad mood all day.
- more uncomfortable, persistent, painful, or dangerous than usual;
severe: a bad attack of asthma.
- causing or resulting in disaster or severe damage or destruction: a bad flood.
- regretful, contrite, dejected, or upset: He felt bad about having to leave the children all alone.
- disobedient, naughty, or misbehaving: If you're bad at school, you'll go to bed without supper.
- disreputable or dishonorable: He's getting a bad name from changing jobs so often.
- displaying a lack of skill, talent, proficiency, or judgment: a bad painting; Bad drivers cause most of the accidents.
- causing distress;
unfortunate or unfavorable: I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
- not suitable or appropriate;
disadvantageous or dangerous: It was a bad day for fishing.
considered too stormy, hot, cold, etc.: We had a bad winter with a lot of snow.
- disagreeable or offensive to the senses: a bad odor.
- exhibiting a lack of artistic sensitivity: The room was decorated in bad taste.
- not in keeping with a standard of behavior or conduct;
coarse: bad manners.
- (of a word, speech, or writing)
- vulgar, obscene, or blasphemous: bad language.
- not properly observing rules or customs of grammar, usage, spelling, etc.;
incorrect: He speaks bad English.
- unattractive, esp. because of a lack of pleasing proportions: She has a bad figure.
- (of the complexion) marred by defects;
pockmarked or pimply;
blemished: bad skin.
- not profitable or worth the price paid: The land was a bad buy.
- deemed uncollectible or irrecoverable and treated as a loss: a bad debt.
wasted: Don't throw good money after bad money.
not genuine: There was a bad ten-dollar bill in with the change.
- having the character of a villain;
villainous: In the movies the good guys always beat the bad guys.
- failing to land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court;
missing the mark;
not well aimed.
- outstandingly excellent;
first-rate: He's a bad man on drums, and the fans love him.
- in a bad way, in severe trouble or distress.
- not bad:
- tolerably good;
not without merit: The dinner wasn't bad, but I've had better.
- not difficult: Once you know geometry, trigonometry isn't bad.Also, not so bad, not too bad.
- too bad, unfortunate or disappointing: It's too bad that he didn't go to college.
- that which is bad: You have to take the bad with the good.
- a bad condition, character, or quality: His health seemed to go from bad to worse.
- (used with a pl. v.) evil persons collectively (usually prec. by the): The bad are always stirring up trouble.
- go to the bad, to deteriorate physically or morally;
go to ruin: She wept at seeing her son go to the bad.
- in bad, [Informal.]
- in trouble or distress.
- in disfavor: He's in bad with his father-in-law.
- to the bad, in arrears: He's $100 to the bad on his debt.
- badly: He wanted it bad enough to steal it.
- bad off, in poor or distressed condition or circumstances;
destitute: His family has been pretty bad off since he lost his job.Also, badly off. Cf. well-off.
Seedseed (sēd),USA pronunciation n., pl. seeds, (esp. collectively) seed, v., adj.
- the fertilized, matured ovule of a flowering plant, containing an embryo or rudimentary plant.
- any propagative part of a plant, including tubers, bulbs, etc., esp. as preserved for growing a new crop.
- such parts collectively.
- any similar small part or fruit.
- the germ or propagative source of anything: the seeds of discord.
- birth: not of mortal seed.
- the ovum or ova of certain animals, as the lobster and the silkworm moth.
- See seed oyster.
- a small air bubble in a glass piece, caused by defective firing.
- a small crystal added to a solution to promote crystallization.
- [Tennis.]a player who has been seeded in a tournament.
- go or run to seed:
- (of the flower of a plant) to pass to the stage of yielding seed.
- to lose vigor, power, or prosperity;
deteriorate: He has gone to seed in the last few years.
- in seed:
- (of certain plants) in the state of bearing ripened seeds.
- (of a field, a lawn, etc.) sown with seed.
- to sow (a field, lawn, etc.) with seed.
- to sow or scatter (seed).
- to sow or scatter (clouds) with crystals or particles of silver iodide, solid carbon dioxide, etc., to induce precipitation.
- to place, introduce, etc., esp. in the hope of increase or profit: to seed a lake with trout.
- to sprinkle on (a surface, substance, etc.) in the manner of seed: to seed an icy bridge with chemicals.
- to remove the seeds from (fruit).
- to arrange (the drawings for positions in a tournament) so that ranking players or teams will not meet in the early rounds of play.
- to distribute (ranking players or teams) in this manner.
- to develop or stimulate (a business, project, etc.), esp. by providing operating capital.
- to sow seed.
- to produce or shed seed.
- of or producing seed;
used for seed: a seed potato.
- being or providing capital for the initial stages of a new business or other enterprise: The research project began with seed donations from the investors.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hi folks, this picture is about The Bad Seed Farm (delightful Cottage Gardens Petaluma #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 987 x 680. This post's file size is only 151 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Cottage Gardens Petaluma.
This desk comes with metallic or natural color for example gray, bright or dark. Chairs are utilized not excessive and also simple using 3 seats' quantity. Since the size isn't too large, this table is only employed for speaking and eating alone. Resources employed glass or ie metal.
The Cottage Gardens Petaluma suited to natural sort of home area. This natural desk has a square-shape that is larger than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural effect. This stand mixes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops also broader so that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously trim having a rounded or rectangular feet are little and lean so as to steer clear of the perception of tightness in the home.