Kitchen Cupboard Moth Trap Picture ( Cupboard Moth Trap Awesome Design #8)
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cupboardcup•board (kub′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
- a closet with shelves for dishes, cups, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]any small closet or cabinet, as for clothes, food, or the like.
Mothmoth (môth, moth),USA pronunciation n., pl. moths
(môᵺz, moᵺz, môths, moths).USA pronunciation
- any of numerous insects of the order Lepidoptera, generally distinguished from the butterflies by having feathery antennae and by having crepuscular or nocturnal habits.
- See clothes moth.
Traptrap1 (trap),USA pronunciation n., v., trapped, trap•ping.
- a contrivance used for catching game or other animals, as a mechanical device that springs shut suddenly.
- any device, stratagem, trick, or the like for catching a person unawares.
- any of various devices for removing undesirable substances from a moving fluid, vapor, etc., as water from steam or cinders from coal gas.
- Also called air trap. an arrangement in a pipe, as a double curve or aU-shaped section, in which liquid remains and forms a seal for preventing the passage or escape of air or of gases through the pipe from behind or below.
- traps, the percussion instruments of a jazz or dance band.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]a device for hurling clay pigeons into the air.
- the piece of wood, shaped somewhat like a shoe hollowed at the heel, and moving on a pivot, used in playing the game of trapball.
- the game of trapball.
- See trap door.
- [Sports.]an act or instance of trapping a ball.
- Also called mousetrap, trap play.[Football.]a play in which a defensive player, usually a guard or tackle, is allowed by the team on offense to cross the line of scrimmage into the backfield and is then blocked out from the side, thereby letting the ball-carrier run through the opening in the line.
- [Slang.]mouth: Keep your trap shut.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a carriage, esp. a light, two-wheeled one.
- to catch in a trap;
ensnare: to trap foxes.
- to catch by stratagem, artifice, or trickery.
- to furnish or set with traps.
- to provide (a drain or the like) with a trap.
- to stop and hold by a trap, as air in a pipe.
- [Sports.]to catch (a ball) as it rises after having just hit the ground.
- [Football.]to execute a trap against (a defensive player).
trap ′like′, adj.
- to set traps for game: He was busy trapping.
- to engage in the business of trapping animals for their furs.
- [Trapshooting, Skeet.]to work the trap.
Hi , this blog post is about Kitchen Cupboard Moth Trap Picture ( Cupboard Moth Trap Awesome Design #8). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 631 x 371. This post's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You desired to save This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Cupboard Moth Trap.
With the addition of arrangements tied by setting a small rug and exciting in-it you are able to finish the decoration. This rug will soon be strapped as well as all the products in a nice view.
Consequently, it is crucial that you be able to manage work room nice and relaxed. Since to truly have a relaxed Kitchen Cupboard Moth Trap Picture ( Cupboard Moth Trap Awesome Design #8), we will feel enjoy doing their everyday work day for most of US experience tired and bored.
That A Workplace Decorating Suggestions To Conquer Boredom in Function could very well be tips and input for the dream home's interior planning. The office is actually an area where we spending some time undertaking our function that is daily. Additionally, there are saying that the workplace is a minute home than households.