A White Glazed Dartmouth Pottery Boat Shaped Vase 14\ ( Dartmouth Pottery Vase #1)
A White Glazed Dartmouth Pottery Boat Shaped Vase 14\ ( Dartmouth Pottery Vase #1) Images Collection
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
DartmouthDart•mouth (därt′məth),USA pronunciation n.
- a coastal city in S Nova Scotia, in SE Canada, on Halifax harbor, across from Halifax. 65,341.
- a city in SE Massachusetts. 23,966.
Potterypot•ter•y (pot′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- ceramic ware, esp. earthenware and stoneware.
- the art or business of a potter;
- a place where earthen pots or vessels are made.
Shapedshaped (shāpt),USA pronunciation adj.
- of a definite form, shape, or character (often used in combination):aU-shaped driveway.
- designed to fit a particular form, body, or contour: a shaped garment.
- having other than a plane surface.
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Hi , this picture is about A White Glazed Dartmouth Pottery Boat Shaped Vase 14\ ( Dartmouth Pottery Vase #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 828 x 621. This attachment's file size is just 36 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Dartmouth Pottery Vase.
Dartmouth Pottery Vase Set are not for everyone, but chances are you really like modern bedrooms, if you have an appreciation of the great wrinkles in architecture and art. Today, you most likely do not know how to build the right contemporary bedroom agreement and also you may think it is something which the custom personalities are responsible for, but you may also feel it using a small buying, in your house cautiously.
the furniture is sharp and clear in design and rather, the bedroom units are modern and is usually a signature cut that can sometimes survive alone or work with others. As this will be the biggest market of your room memorial show, you ought to start oneself, with the bed.
Oftentimes, you must think of today's bedroom collection like building your bedroom such as a public. The bedroom and bedroom collection that is current allows a modern art museum to be created by you in your room. Remember, inside the form of contemporary furniture after the functionality, the portions are clearly willing to do their work, but the emotion of the memorial comes in the fact that they lack the style ornaments.