Day And Night Blinds #3 Curtain Call Ltd 2015
Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Nightnight (nīt),USA pronunciation n.
- the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise.
- the beginning of this period;
- the darkness of night;
- a condition or time of obscurity, ignorance, sinfulness, misfortune, etc.: the long night of European history known as the Dark Ages.
- (sometimes cap.) an evening used or set aside for a particular event, celebration, or other special purpose: a night on the town; poker night; New Year's Night.
- night and day, unceasingly;
continually: She worked night and day until the job was done.
- of or pertaining to night: the night hours.
- occurring, appearing, or seen at night: a night raid; a night bloomer.
- used or designed to be used at night: to take a night coach; the night entrance.
- working at night: night nurse; the night shift.
- active at night: the night feeders of the jungle.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Callcall (kôl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cry out in a loud voice;
shout: He called her name to see if she was home.
- to command or request to come;
summon: to call a dog; to call a cab; to call a witness.
- to ask or invite to come: Will you call the family to dinner?
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone: Call me when you arrive.
- to rouse from sleep, as by a call;
waken: Call me at eight o'clock.
- to read over (a roll or a list) in a loud voice.
- to convoke or convene: to call Congress into session.
- to announce authoritatively;
proclaim: to call a halt.
- to order into effect;
establish: to call a strike.
- to schedule: to call a rehearsal.
- to summon by or as if by divine command: He felt called to the ministry.
- to summon to an office, duty, etc.: His country called him to the colors.
- to cause to come;
bring: to call to mind; to call into existence.
- to bring under consideration or discussion: The judge called the case to court.
- to attract or lure (birds or animals) by imitating characteristic sounds.
- to direct or attract (attention): He called his roommate's attention to the mess.
- to name or address (someone) as: His parents named him James, but the boys call him Jim.
- to designate as something specified: He called me a liar.
- to think of as something specified;
estimate: I call that a mean remark.
- to demand of (someone) that he or she fulfill a promise, furnish evidence for a statement, etc.: They called him on his story.
- to criticize adversely;
express disapproval of;
censure: She called him on his vulgar language.
- to demand payment or fulfillment of (a loan).
- to demand presentation of (bonds) for redemption.
- to forecast correctly: He has called the outcome of the last three elections.
- (of an official)
- to pronounce a judgment on (a shot, pitch, batter, etc.): The umpire called the pitch a strike.
- to put an end to (a contest) because of inclement weather, poor field conditions, etc.: A sudden downpour forced the umpire to call the game.
- [Pool.]to name (the ball) one intends to drive into a particular pocket.
- (in a computer program) to transfer control of to a procedure or subroutine.
- to demand (a card).
- to demand the display of a hand by (a player).
- [Poker.]to equal (a bet) or equal the bet made by (the preceding bettor) in a round.
- [Bridge.]to signal one's partner for a lead of (a certain card or suit).
- to speak loudly, as to attract attention;
cry: She called to the children.
- to make a short visit;
stop at a place on some errand or business: She called at the store for the package.
- to telephone or try to telephone a person: He promised to call at noon.
- to demand a card.
- to demand a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]to equal a bet.
- [Bridge.]to bid or pass.
- (of a bird or animal) to utter its characteristic cry.
- call away, to cause to leave or go;
summon: A death in the family called him away.
- call back:
- to summon or bring back;
recall: He called back the messenger. The actor was called back for a second audition.
- to revoke;
retract: to call back an accusation.
- call down:
- to request or pray for;
invoke: to call down the wrath of God.
- to reprimand;
scold: The boss called us down for lateness.
- call for:
- to go or come to get;
- to request;
- to require;
need: The occasion calls for a cool head.
- call forth, to summon into action;
bring into existence: to call forth her courage and resolve.
- call in:
- to call for payment;
- to withdraw from circulation: to call in gold certificates.
- to call upon for consultation;
ask for help: Two specialists were called in to assist in the operation.
- to inform or report by telephone: Did he call in his decision this morning?
- to participate in a radio or television program by telephone.
- call in or into question. See question (def. 12).
- call in sick. See sick 1 (def. 13).
- call off:
- to distract;
take away: Please call off your dog.
- to cancel (something) that had been planned for a certain date: The performance was called off because of rain.
- call on or upon:
- to ask;
appeal to: They called on him to represent them.
- to visit for a short time: to call on friends.
- call out:
- to speak in a loud voice;
- to summon into service or action: Call out the militia!
- to bring out;
elicit: The emergency called out her hidden abilities.
- to direct attention to with a callout: to call out each detail in an illustration.
- to challenge to a fight.
- call to order. See order (def. 38).
- call up:
- to bring forward for consideration or discussion.
- to cause to remember;
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone.
- to summon for action or service: A large number of Army reservists were called up.
- to summon (information) from a computer system for display on a video screen: She called up the full text.
- a cry or shout.
- the cry or vocal sound of a bird or other animal.
- an instrument for imitating this cry and attracting or luring an animal: He bought a duck call.
- an act or instance of telephoning: She went into a telephone booth to place her call.
- a short visit: to make a call on someone.
- a summons or signal sounded by a bugle, bell, etc.: We live so close to the fort that we can hear the bugle calls.
- a summons, invitation, or bidding: The students gathered at the call of the dean.
- a calling of a roll;
- the fascination or appeal of a given place, vocation, etc.: the call of the sea.
- a mystic experience of divine appointment to a vocation or service: He had a call to become a minister.
- a request or invitation to become pastor of a church, a professor in a university, etc.
- a need or occasion: He had no call to say such outrageous things.
- a demand or claim: to make a call on a person's time.
- a demand for payment of an obligation, esp. where payment is at the option of the creditor.
- a demand for a card or a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]an equaling of the preceding bet.
- [Bridge.]a bid or pass.
- a judgment or decision by an umpire, a referee, or other official of a contest, as on a shot, pitch, or batter: The referees were making one bad call after another.
- a notice of rehearsal posted by the stage manager.
- See act call.
- See curtain call.
- a figure or direction in square dancing, announced to the dancers by the caller.
- Also called call option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to buy a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given period of time, purchased by a person who believes the price will rise. Cf. put (def. 47).
- [Fox Hunting.]any of several cries, or sounds made on a horn by the hunter to encourage the hounds.
- on call:
- payable or subject to return without advance notice.
- readily available for summoning upon short notice.
- take a call, to acknowledge the applause of the audience after a performance by appearing for a bow or a curtain call.
- within call, within distance or range of being spoken to or summoned: Please stay within call.
limited (def. 4).Also, ltd.
Howdy , this attachment is about Day And Night Blinds #3 Curtain Call Ltd 2015. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 973 x 490. It's file size is just 90 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Day And Night Blinds.
This stand comes with metallic or natural shade including dreary, black or bright. Seats are utilized not too much and also straightforward with 3 seats' quantity. This stand is employed for eating and chattering since the dimension is not too large. Materials used ie steel or glass.
Tabletops also larger such that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once trim with a spherical or square feet are small and thin to be able to avoid the perception of tightness within the kitchen.
The Day And Night Blinds #3 Curtain Call Ltd 2015 ideal for natural sort of kitchen place. This natural stand features a square-shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural shades like brown and bright.