Diamond Cut Acid Stained Concrete Floor With Stained Boarder (amazing Diamond Cut Floors #5)
Diamond Cut Acid Stained Concrete Floor With Stained Boarder (amazing Diamond Cut Floors #5) Photos Album
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Cutcut (kut),USA pronunciation v., cut, cut•ting, adj., n.
- to penetrate with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument or object: He cut his finger.
- to divide with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument;
carve: to cut a rope.
- to detach with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument;
separate from the main body;
lop off: to cut a slice from a loaf of bread.
- to hew or saw down;
fell: to cut timber.
- to trim by clipping, shearing, paring, or pruning: to cut hair.
- to mow;
harvest: to cut grain.
- to abridge or shorten;
edit by omitting a part or parts: to cut a speech.
- to lower, reduce, diminish, or curtail (sometimes fol. by down): to cut prices.
- to dilute;
make less thick: to cut wine.
- to dissolve: That detergent cuts grease effectively.
- to intersect;
cross: One line cuts another at right angles.
- to cease;
discontinue (often fol. by out): Cut the kidding. Let's cut out the pretense.
- to stop;
halt the running of, as a liquid or an engine (often fol. by off): The pilot cut the engines and glided in for a landing. Cut off the hot water.
- to dilute or adulterate (a drug) by mixing it with other substances.
- to grow (a tooth or teeth) through the gum: The baby is cutting his teeth.
- to type, write, or draw on (a stencil) for mimeographing.
- to make or fashion by cutting, as a statue, jewel, or garment.
- [Glassmaking.]to produce a pattern (in glass) by grinding and polishing.
- to refuse to recognize socially;
shun ostentatiously: Her friends began to cut her as the season progressed.
- to strike sharply, as with a whip.
- to absent oneself from: allowed to cut three classes per semester.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- to stop (a scene or shot being filmed).
- to edit (a film).
- to wound the feelings of severely.
- to divide (a pack of cards) at random into two or more parts, by removing cards from the top.
- to take (a card) from a deck.
- to record a selection on (a phonograph record or tape);
make a recording of.
- to castrate or geld.
- to hit (a ball) with either the hand or some instrument so as to change its course and often to cause it to spin.
- to hollow out;
dig: to cut a trench.
- [Cricket.]to strike and send off (a ball) in front of the batsman, and parallel to the wicket.
- to be a nonplaying dealer, manager, or supervisor of (a card game, crap game, or other gambling game) in return for a percentage of the money bet or sometimes for a fee.
- to penetrate or divide something, as with a sharp-edged instrument;
make an incision: The scissors cut well.
- to admit of being cut: Butter cuts easily.
- to pass, go, or come, esp. in the most direct way (usually fol. by across, through, in, etc.): to cut across an empty lot.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- to shift suddenly from one shot to another: Cut to the barroom interior.
- to stop the action of a scene: used as a command by a director.
- to make a sudden or sharp turn in direction;
change direction suddenly;
swerve: We cut to the left to avoid hitting the child.
- to strike a person, animal, etc., sharply, as with a whip.
- to wound the feelings severely: His criticism cut deep.
- (of the teeth) to grow through the gums.
- [Cards.]to cut the cards.
- to leave hastily: to cut for the hills.
- (of a horse) to interfere.
- cut a caper or figure, to perform a spirited, brief, outlandish dance step, esp. as a result of euphoria.
- cut across, to precede or go beyond considerations of;
transcend: The new tax program cuts across party lines.
- cut a figure:
- See cut a caper.
- to give a certain impression of oneself: He cut a distinguished figure in his tuxedo.
- cut and run:
- [Naut.]to cut the anchor cable and set sail, as in an emergency.
- to leave as hurriedly as possible;
- cut back:
- to shorten by cutting off the end.
- to curtail or discontinue: Steel production has been cut back in recent months.
- to return to an earlier episode or event, as in the plot of a novel.
- [Football.]to reverse direction suddenly by moving in the diagonally opposite course.
- cut both ways, to have, produce, or result in advantages as well as disadvantages: This decision will inevitably cut both ways.
- cut down:
- Also, cut down on. to lessen;
decrease: to cut down on between-meal snacks.
- to strike and cause to fall: The first force to attempt an advance was swiftly cut down.
- to destroy, kill, or disable: The hurricane cut down everything in its path.
- to remodel, remake, or reduce in size, as a garment: She had her old coat cut down to fit her daughter.
- cut or chop down to size, to reduce the stature or importance of: The novelist had a big ego until the critics cut him down to size.
- cut in:
- to move or thrust oneself, a vehicle, etc., abruptly between others: A speeding car cut in and nearly caused an accident.
- to interpose;
interrupt: to cut in with a remark.
- to interrupt a dancing couple in order to dance with one of them.
- to blend (shortening) into flour by means of a knife.
- cut it, [Informal.]
- to achieve or maintain a desired level of performance: The aging football player decided he couldn't cut it any longer and retired.
- to be effective or successful;
satisfy a need.
- cut it out, [Informal.]to stop doing something: That hurts! Cut it out!
- cut no ice. See ice (def. 10).
- cut off:
- to intercept.
- to interrupt.
- to stop suddenly;
- to halt the operation of;
- to shut off or shut out.
- to disinherit.
- to sever;
- cut out:
- to omit;
- to oust and replace a rival;
- to part an animal from a herd.
- to plan;
arrange: He has his work cut out for him.
- to move out of one's lane of traffic.
- Also, cut on out. to leave suddenly.
- to refrain from;
stop: to cut out smoking.
- (of an engine, machine, etc.) to stop running.
- cut up:
- to cut into pieces or sections.
- to lacerate;
- to distress mentally;
- to play pranks;
misbehave: They got scolded for cutting up in church.
- that has been subjected to cutting;
divided into pieces by cutting;
detached by cutting: cut flowers.
- fashioned by cutting;
having the surface shaped or ornamented by grinding, polishing, or the like: cut diamonds.
- reduced by or as if by cutting: cut whiskey; cut prices.
- cut out for, fitted for;
capable of: He wasn't cut out for military service.
- the act of cutting;
a stroke or a blow, as with a knife, whip, etc.
- the result of cutting, as an incision, wound, passage, or channel.
- a piece cut off: a cut of a pie.
- a share, esp. of earnings or profits: His agent's cut is 20 percent.
- a haircut, often with a styling.
- a reduction in price, salary, etc.
- the manner or fashion in which anything is cut: the cut of a dress.
kind: We need a man of his cut in this firm.
- a passage or course straight across or through: a cut through the woods.
- an excision or omission of a part.
- a part or quantity of text deleted or omitted.
- a quantity cut, esp. of lumber.
- a refusal to recognize an acquaintance.
- an act, speech, etc., that wounds the feelings.
- an engraved plate or block of wood used for printing.
- a printed picture or illustration.
- an absence, as from a school class, at which attendance is required.
- [Butchering.]part of an animal usually cut as one piece.
- [Cards.]a cutting of the cards.
- the act of cutting a ball.
- the spin imparted.
- [Fencing.]a blow with the edge of the blade instead of the tip.
- one of several pieces of straw, paper, etc., used in drawing lots.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- the instantaneous or gradual transition from one shot or scene to another in an edited film.
- an edited version of a film. Cf. rough cut, final cut.
- an act or instance of editing a film.
- an individual song, musical piece, or other similar material on a record or tape.
- any product of the fractional distillation of petroleum.
- a cut above, somewhat superior to another (thing, person, etc.) in some respect: Her work is a cut above anyone else's.
Acidac•id (as′id),USA pronunciation n.
- a compound usually having a sour taste and capable of neutralizing alkalis and reddening blue litmus paper, containing hydrogen that can be replaced by a metal or an electropositive group to form a salt, or containing an atom that can accept a pair of electrons from a base. Acids are proton donors that yield hydronium ions in water solution, or electron-pair acceptors that combine with electron-pair donors or bases.
- a substance with a sour taste.
- something, as a remark or piece of writing, that is sharp, sour, or ill-natured: His criticism was pure acid.
- See LSD (def. 2).
- put on the acid, [Australian Slang.]to importune someone, as for money, sexual favors, or confidential information.
- belonging or pertaining to acids or the anhydrides of acids.
- having only a part of the hydrogen of an acid replaced by a metal or its equivalent: an acid phosphate.
- having a pH value of less than 7. Cf. alkaline (def. 4).
- sharp or biting to the taste;
tasting like vinegar;
sour: acid fruits.
- sharp, biting, or ill-natured in mood, manner, etc.: an acid remark; an acid wit.
- containing much silica.
- noting, pertaining to, or made by a process in which the lining of the furnace, or the slag that is present, functions as an acid in high-temperature reactions in taking electrons from oxide ions: usually a siliceous material, as sand or ganister. Cf. basic (def. 3).
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Hello guys, this photo is about Diamond Cut Acid Stained Concrete Floor With Stained Boarder (amazing Diamond Cut Floors #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 995 x 425. This picture's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Diamond Cut Floors.
But grey can be a neutral coloring that tends nonetheless easy-to complement with additional shades more distinction. So the chosen shade Diamond Cut Acid Stained Concrete Floor With Stained Boarder (amazing Diamond Cut Floors #5) would work for folks who wish to use neutral shades like white, but less. To get the combo right paint coloring, you need to contemplate these tips and considerations in choosing color mixtures. Pick a color to paint the surfaces a shiny shade combinations of dreary.
The bright hues are intended listed here is not dazzling brilliant coloring, since the color mix of Diamond Cut Acid Stained Concrete Floor With Stained Boarder (amazing Diamond Cut Floors #5) with hues that are striking can basically build the effect sweaty. Select colors which can be soft or gentle although shiny. Like, light lawn green blue, pink, among others. Although the combination with additional colors which are lighter nor forbidden, nevertheless, you should choose the combo that is correct.