Focus Dailies Progressives All Day Comfort ( Focus Dailies All Day Comfort Nice Look #8)
8 images of Focus Dailies Progressives All Day Comfort ( Focus Dailies All Day Comfort Nice Look #8)
Focusfo•cus (fō′kəs),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cus•es, -ci (-sī, -kī),USA pronunciation v., -cused, -cus•ing or (esp. Brit.) -cussed, -cus•sing.
- a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity: The need to prevent a nuclear war became the focus of all diplomatic efforts.
- a point at which rays of light, heat, or other radiation, meet after being refracted or reflected.
- the focal point of a lens.
- the focal length of a lens.
- the clear and sharply defined condition of an image.
- the position of a viewed object or the adjustment of an optical device necessary to produce a clear image: in focus; out of focus.
- [Geom.](of a conic section) a point having the property that the distances from any point on a curve to it and to a fixed line have a constant ratio for all points on the curve. See diag. under ellipse, hyperbola, parabola.
- the point of origin of an earthquake.
- [Pathol.]the primary center from which a disease develops or in which it localizes.
- to bring to a focus or into focus: to focus the lens of a camera.
- to concentrate: to focus one's thoughts.
- to become focused.
Dailiesdai•ly (dā′lē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -lies, adv.
- of, done, occurring, or issued each day or each weekday: daily attendance; a daily newspaper.
- computed or measured by the day: daily quota; a daily wage.
- a newspaper appearing each day or each weekday.
- dailies, [Motion Pictures.]a series of hastily printed shots from the previous day's shooting, selected by the director to be viewed for possible inclusion in the final version of the film;
- a nonresident servant who comes to work every day;
a permanently employed servant who sleeps out.
- a person employed to do cleaning or other household work by the day.
- every day;
day by day: She phoned the hospital daily.
Allall (ôl),USA pronunciation adj.
- the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
- the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
- every: all kinds; all sorts.
any whatever: beyond all doubt.
- nothing but;
only: The coat is all wool.
- dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]all gone;
finished: The pie is all.
- the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
- the whole number;
every one: all of us.
- everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost.
- one's whole interest, energy, or property: to give one's all; to lose one's all.
- (often cap.) the entire universe.
- above all, before everything else;
chiefly: Above all, the little girl wanted a piano.
- after all, in spite of the circumstances;
notwithstanding: He came in time after all.
- all in all:
- everything considered;
in general: All in all, her health is greatly improved.
- altogether: There were twelve absentees all in all.
everything regarded as important: Painting became his all in all.
- all in hand, (of the copy for typesetting a particular article, book, issue, etc.) in the possession of the compositor.
- and all, together with every other associated or connected attribute, object, or circumstance: What with the snow and all, we may be a little late.
- at all:
- in the slightest degree: I wasn't surprised at all.
- for any reason: Why bother at all?
- in any way: no offense at all.
- for all (that), in spite of;
notwithstanding: For all that, it was a good year.
- in all, all included;
all together: a hundred guests in all.
- once and for all, for the last time;
finally: The case was settled once and for all when the appeal was denied.
completely: all alone.
exclusively: He spent his income all on pleasure.
apiece: The score was one all.
- all at once. See once (def. 14).
- all but, almost;
very nearly: These batteries are all but dead.
- all in, Northern and Western U.S. very tired;
exhausted: We were all in at the end of the day.
- all in the wind, too close to the wind.
- all out, with all available means or effort: We went all out to win the war.
- all over:
in every part.
- in every respect;
- all standing, [Naut.]
- in such a way and so suddenly that sails or engines are still set to propel a vessel forward: The ship ran aground all standing.
- fully clothed: The crew turned in all standing.
- fully equipped, as a vessel.
- all that, remarkably;
decidedly (used in negative constructions): It's not all that different from your other house.
- all the better, more advantageous;
so much the better: If the sun shines it will be all the better for our trip.
- all there, [Informal.]mentally competent;
not insane or feeble-minded: Some of his farfetched ideas made us suspect that he wasn't all there.
- all the same. See same (def. 8).
- all told. See told (def. 2).
- all up:
- [Print., Journ.](of copy) completely set in type.
- [Informal.]with no vestige of hope remaining: It's all up with George—they've caught him.
Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Focus Dailies Progressives All Day Comfort ( Focus Dailies All Day Comfort Nice Look #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1104 x 1104. It's file size is just 62 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Focus Dailies All Day Comfort.
In case your Focus Dailies All Day Comfort looks clean and clean, certainly you will experience relaxed cooking. Using a cozy kitchen, cooking is pleasurable, because the style of food is determined by the mood of people who're preparing, and also the outcome is the maximum your meals can taste better.
Style your kitchen with gorgeous, your temper is likewise usually good-and the cook became neat. Here we add some trial photos home using a design that is minimalist, having a home similar to this within the home you'll generally flawless.
We have a lot about the layout of the Focus Dailies Progressives All Day Comfort ( Focus Dailies All Day Comfort Nice Look #8) together with techniques to enhance the quality of our kitchen. This time we'll offer you some ideas to create your home more beautiful with tiled walls. Your kitchen is usually located away and inside the house from the access, but there is also a kitchen which can be easily apparent in the living place.
Thus, the kitchen likewise requires attention to generate it more fascinating. Furthermore, you'll feel better with a home that is pleasant. Hence home layout with ceramic's listing which makes it appealing and wonderful. Wall will come in a variety of forms designs, sizes, products as well as the manifold's installation. You may also utilize a wall dining bedroom room or toilet.