Antigravity Chairs Great Ideas #3 Zero Gravity Lounge Chair. Zoom
Antigravityan•ti•grav•i•ty (an′tē grav′i tē, an′tī-),USA pronunciation n.
- the antithesis of gravity;
a hypothetical force by which a body of positive mass would repel a body of negative mass.
- (not in technical use) a controllable force that can be made to act against the force of gravity.
- (not in technical use) counteracting the force of gravity: The antigravity drive in this spaceship will enable us to reach Polaris.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Gravitygrav•i•ty (grav′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the force of attraction by which terrestrial bodies tend to fall toward the center of the earth.
- heaviness or weight.
- gravitation in general.
- See acceleration of gravity.
- a unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration of gravity. Symbol: g
- serious or critical nature: He seemed to ignore the gravity of his illness.
- serious or dignified behavior;
solemnity: to preserve one's gravity.
- lowness in pitch, as of sounds.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Hi , this attachment is about Antigravity Chairs Great Ideas #3 Zero Gravity Lounge Chair. Zoom. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 992 x 992. This attachment's file size is only 72 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Antigravity Chairs.
Blinds are one of the essential parts in an area. Antigravity Chairs able to block the sunshine is also shiny about the other hand can be able to address area of the place so as not noticeable in the exterior and about the outside. So great blackout purpose until a space is seldom that had a window with no blinds.
Curtains than beneficial when it comes to functionality, can also be addressed being an element of design that can adorn the area. These objects can be combined with forms and models as well as the theme of the area of windows in order provide another bedroom decoration and ahead together.
To make a unified mixture of design of the space through the selection of proper curtains, we must be watchful within the blend and fit of hues, types, together with the curtain resources using the idea of area along with the shape and size of the window itself. Not just that, the election blackout also needs to be adapted to paint the surfaces as if the blinds possess a shade that is not in equilibrium using the shade of the wall coloring, the effect can look strange and also the comparison isn't it?