Antique Japanese Silver Bud Vases ( Antique Silver Vases #1)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
JapaneseJap•a•nese ( jap′ə nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -nese.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan.
- a person of Japanese ancestry.
- the language of Japan. Abbr.: Japn., Japn
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Budbud1 (bud),USA pronunciation n., v., bud•ded, bud•ding.
- a small axillary or terminal protuberance on a plant, containing rudimentary foliage(leaf bud), the rudimentary inflorescence(flower bud), or both (mixed bud).
- an undeveloped or rudimentary stem or branch of a plant.
- (in certain animals of low organization) a prominence that develops into a new individual, sometimes permanently attached to the parent and sometimes becoming detached;
- [Mycol.]a small, rounded outgrowth produced from a fungus spore or cell by a process of asexual reproduction, eventually separating from the parent cell as a new individual: commonly produced by yeast and a few other fungi.
- any small rounded part.
- an immature or undeveloped person or thing.
- in the bud, in an immature or undeveloped state: a Shakespeare in the bud.Also, in bud.
- nip in the bud, to stop (something) in the beginning of its development: The rebellion was nipped in the bud.
- to put forth or produce buds.
- to begin to develop.
- to be in an early stage of development.
- to cause to bud.
- [Hort.]to graft by inserting a single bud into the stock.
Vasesvase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Hello there, this picture is about Antique Japanese Silver Bud Vases ( Antique Silver Vases #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1782 x 1337. It's file size is just 306 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Antique Silver Vases.
Due to the function of the bedroom's importance, we should share the very best bedroom patterns. We should select color and the style that will make us achieve peace of luxury and mind. A bedroom design that may stimulate tranquility in a time that is hectic. With an area with excellent Antique Japanese Silver Bud Vases ( Antique Silver Vases #1) shade can be a luxury alone, you'll observe.
This color is so combinations properly together with the color taste and components used in this room develop room design with colour options above will help you evaluate your own house on the color scheme that's most comfortable foryou. Of selecting the most appropriate shade, the rooms are smartly designed first. Choosing a color-scheme you want and make you feel many comfy will be the matter that is most significant that you should consider. Do not forget to make sure that whichever colour mixture you choose must match every detail within your room.
When coupled using the correct highlight colors like shades of silver, blue green that is light Antique Japanese Silver Bud Vases ( Antique Silver Vases #1) can be great colors for the room. Shimmering accessories tranquil and could make your house more beautiful. It is the utilization of yellow coloring was spot on, not comforting although too vibrant and is the most effective coloring for your bedroom.