File Folder Racks & Holders
File Folder Racks & Holders have 4 photos including File Folder Racks & Holders #1 AliExpress.com, File Folder Racks & Holders #2 Online Shop Leather Data Rack Filing Rack File Folder Rack Magazine Column Desktop Storage Quality Decoration Business Gift File Box | Aliexpress Mobile, Attractive File Folder Racks & Holders #3 Rolodex Mesh Collection Single-Pocket Wall File, Black, Wire Rack File Folder Holder 3d Model. Here are the attachments:
File Folder Racks & Holders was posted at March 14, 2018 at 12:09 pm. This article is posted at the Rack category. File Folder Racks & Holders is tagged with File Folder Racks & Holders, File, Folder, Racks, &, Holders..
Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Folderfold•er (fōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that folds.
- a printed sheet, as a circular or timetable, folded into a number of usually pagelike sections.
- a folded sheet of light cardboard used to cover or hold papers, letters, etc., as in a file.
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Holdershold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
File Folder Racks & Holders in a room, it certainly requires thorough computation and cautiously. Keeping furniture made at random may have a direct effect about the room that looked dirty and crowded's issue, therefore it is not able to create a wonderful facet of a bedroom. Like a bedroom is really a dressing-table, one definite furniture will come in a private room.
Dressers appropriate positioning can jack-up the stunning side of one's individual bedrooms. Should you measure the first spot that will be entertained by furniture desks before buying a bureau, it would be wonderful. It is very important to steer clear of the purchase of the dressing-table that exceeds the allocation of area for sale in the room.
In case your room has a measurement that is not too considerable, dressers double purpose can be the proper selection. As an example, as a workplace or you can choose a counter dressing table that may simultaneously function equipped with lots of cabinet drawers so they can be properly used as being a library for other knick knacks.