Knobbed Rolling Pin
This article of Knobbed Rolling Pin have 10 attachments it's including Google Plus, Joseph Joseph, Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin Multi-Colour, Superior Knobbed Rolling Pin #4 Bamber Wood Rolling Pin, 11 Inch By 1-1/5 Inch, J.K. Adams FRP-1 Maple French Rolling Pin, To Decorate, Roll The Dough With A Knobbed Rolling Pin., Rolling Pin Knobbed Lefse, Chefast ., Knobbed Rolling Pin Good Looking #9 Adjustable Rolling Pin, Knobbed Rolling Pin #10 Marble Rolling Pin And Base, Green. Following are the attachments:
This post of Knobbed Rolling Pin was published on October 13, 2017 at 4:56 pm. It is uploaded on the Knob category. Knobbed Rolling Pin is tagged with Knobbed Rolling Pin, Knobbed, Rolling, Pin..
Knobbedknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Rollingroll•ing (rō′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the action, motion, or sound of anything that rolls.
- moving by revolving or turning over and over.
- rising and falling in gentle slopes, as land.
- moving in undulating billows, as clouds or waves.
- rocking or swaying from side to side.
- turning or folding over, as a collar.
- producing a deep, continuous sound.
Pinpin (pin),USA pronunciation n., v., pinned, pin•ning.
- a small, slender, often pointed piece of wood, metal, etc., used to fasten, support, or attach things.
- a short, slender piece of wire with a point at one end and a head at the other, for fastening things together.
- any of various forms of fasteners or ornaments consisting essentially or partly of a pointed or penetrating wire or shaft (often used in combination): a jeweled pin.
- a badge having a pointed bar or pin attached, by which it is fastened to the clothing: a fraternity pin.
- a short metal rod, as a linchpin, driven through holes in adjacent parts, as a hub and an axle, to keep the parts together.
- a short cylindrical rod or tube, as a wrist pin or crankpin, joining two parts so as to permit them to move in one plane relative to each other.
- a short axle, as one on which a pulley rotates in a block.
- the part of a cylindrical key stem entering a lock.
- a clothespin.
- a hairpin.
- See rolling pin.
- a peg, nail, or stud marking the center of a target.
- [Bowling.]any one of the rounded wooden clubs set up as the target in tenpins, ninepins, duckpins, etc.
- [Golf.]the flag staff which identifies a hole.
- any of the projecting knobs or rails on a pinball machine that serve as targets for the ball.
- a human leg.
- peg (def. 5).
- [Wrestling.]a fall.
- an axle for a sheave of a block.
- See belaying pin.
- [Carpentry.]a tenon in a dovetail joint;
- a very small amount;
a trifle: Such insincere advice isn't worth a pin.
- the immobilization of an enemy piece by attacking with one's queen, rook, or bishop.
- a pin-shaped connection, as the terminals on the base of an electron tube or the connections on an integrated circuit.
- pull the pin, [Informal.]to end a relationship, project, program, or the like, because of lack of continuing interest, success, funds, etc.
- to fasten or attach with or as with a pin or pins: to pin two pieces of cloth together.
- to hold fast in a spot or position (sometimes fol. by down): The debris pinned him down.
- to transfix or mount with a pin or the like: to pin a flower as a botanical specimen.
- to immobilize (an enemy piece) by placing one's queen, rook, or bishop in a position to check the exposed king or capture a valuable piece if the pinned piece were moved.
- [Wrestling.]to secure a fall over one's opponent.
- get pinned:
- (of a young woman) to receive a male student's fraternity pin as a symbol of his affection and fidelity, usually symbolizing that the couple is going steady or plans to become engaged.
- (of a young couple) to become formally pledged to one another, though not yet engaged, by the bestowing of such a pin or the exchange of pins.
- pin down:
- to bind or hold to a course of action, a promise, etc.
- to force (someone) to deal with a situation or to come to a decision: We tried to pin him down for a definite answer, but he was too evasive for us.
- pin in, to fill (gaps in a rubble wall, etc.) with spalls.
- pin something on someone, [Informal.]to ascribe the blame or guilt for something to a person;
show someone to be culpable: They pinned the crime on him.
- pin up, to make (a piece of masonry) level or plumb with wedges.
How do you select the right quality Knobbed Rolling Pin? The part of the table can help the characteristics of a home home, as we know. The existence of this stand isn't only helpful like a mixture of cuisine, but in addition a direct impact on the style of the kitchen designed. Because of the substantial kitchen counter product at the moment, select the right claim your experience in evaluating drawbacks and the good qualities.
Ideally, the kitchen table may be claimed good-quality if it has a sturdy design, an easy task to clear, stunning, mark resistant, durable, temperature resistant, and simple maintenance. But needless to say none of the resources that help all the above characteristics. Consequently, you have to adapt to the problems in the home, where the features that needs to be outlined.